Originally Posted By AspX
There are lots of books that are supposedly like this but the problem is that too many are written by wannabes who dipped their toe into our world for a very short while & then found their true calling as media whores after they "retired" at age 23 from a house-style dungeon (where they inevitably started as a sub and were "trained" as a Domme).

The problem is that it is extremely difficult to be a great writer (even though everyone thinks they are). It is extremely difficult to be a great storyteller (which is both different than being a great writer & critical to the book you wish to read). It is also difficult to have an understanding of the totality of the scene, the self-awareness of how your approach leads to the niches where you fit within it (FemDom is always bigger than anything any single Domme can do or be), & an understanding of how your career integrates with all of the other aspects of your life.

So, to find all of these skills in a single person who also has the time, energy & motivation to write a book that will probably make them no money is a really tall task, imo. However, I can tell you that I know plenty of Women whose lives are more than interesting enough to fill volumes rather than just a single book, so you are not being too dramatic in your thoughts.

With over 24 years in the industry. I'm the woman to write the greatest tell all book about female domination ever written. There are a few problems though.

I can't find the time. I don't have the energy to write after a long day in the Dungeon. I hate tell all books.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be.