Originally Posted By ztrade

A number of yhe dommes who post in that other forum also say that a few times a year or more, they see a guy who claims he wants or can take a lot of lakn, and that most of th these guys wimp out in a short time and beg or request the pain or punishment to stop.

(Only replying to this part of the OP rather than the CNC stuff)

I made this mistake once very early in my "career". Saw a few Dommes who really knew what they were doing with pain and could read my body's reactions... totally loved it (still do). Because they could do that, they really hit the edge of what I could take and even pressed me past that by asking me to "take a little more for Me, Asp" (to be clear, I never begged them to stop or said "Red" but at times did call "Yellow").

This led me to the completely false conclusion that I was a maso who loved & could take pain rather than the fact that I am a wimp (compared to real pain sluts). So, I booked a session with an amazing Domme who was a true sadist while stating all those stupid/ignorant things quoted above.

Let's just say I was quickly, forcefully and extremely professionally disabused of that notion by that wonderful Lady in the hour I visited with Her. Luckily for me, She had a lot of experience with dumbasses like myself & was willing to indulge my ridiculousness to the point of finding out if it was actually true or not... All while not going too far. She absolutely "taught me a lesson" in a way that I, and everyone I am fortunate enough to serve, will forever be grateful for.

Asp