Throughout my bdsm career i have after for severe pain a fair amount. But i have always set the expectation that i may not be able to handle it. In all but one session the Mistress was incredibly intuitive and no when to back off even if we didnt reach the level of pain i was expecting. The one time it went to far was about 4 years ago and almost ended my bdsm career. Im now incredibly more careful about who i play with.

Im now in a part lifestyle part pro relationship. Where i typically spend 4 or 5 days with my Domme at a time. I will say that i have been able to reach levels of pain i didn't think were possible with this arrangement. I have given consent to push past pleas and begging and it does reach the point where i would do anything to make it stop. I believe a large part of that is i know i have days of aftercare and that aftercare involves humor, emotional support, medicinal support, massages, cuddling, etc. All things that would be tough to replicate in a few hour session. Without that aftercare i think it could be emotionally scarring for me. With the aftercare it allows me to form a deep connection and fulfill an incredible fantasy. The feeling of pain that lasts for days after a session is a beautiful thing if i have someone there to support me through that pain.