I too have been a longtime member of maxfisch. I lost interest after "Max" went missing. I became active again in 2012. When new ownership resulted in needed changes, and updates. I was also glad to see the return of administrative moderation. Sadly the new "Max" was short lived.

Unfortunately Courteousness and civility are no longer the norm. A board having the potential to harm must be moderated.

There has always been despicable behavior associated with sundry members of maxfisch. It's my opinion that a few old guard mistresses are responsible for the majority of it. These woman have been settling personal scores, petty grievances, and turf wars, on maxfisch since the beginning. They use sock puppet accounts, one time posters, and personal zombies, to do their dirty work.

I don't understand why you are so protective and supportive of maxfisch. I've witnessed you being dragged through the mud on countless occasions. Those political forum regulars did everything but take out a hit on you.