Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I've been a member of MF before the domain was even registered and it was operating as FemDom.com. What Ms Rose Woods and Mistress Kiva are describing has gone on from the beginning. It would usually get shut down pretty quickly by the other posters. It made the person launching the attack look like an idiot and, usually, because they were. Now that there is a much lower volume of posters, the occasional attack goes unnoticed. Even if the instigating poster doesn't get banned or the thread locked, the general consensus is that the people involved in the attack are losers.

The general consensus of Max Fisch posters knowing attacks were done by losers is problematic. Potential clients who saw these posts on Google were not privy to such information. My reputation was damaged, and my life was threatened. Like Ms Rose Woods, I was not defended. I am glad to see Max Fisch is not responding. Maybe this time it's gone for good.

Moderators and members of Domina.ms have been savagely attacked on Max Fisch. Dismissing this fact as harmless is insulting! I am very close to disclosing the member names responsible for these shameless attacks.