I have never considered age when choosing a Domme so I've never really analyzed it. However when looking back I was surprised because I don't think I have ever sessioned with a Domme who was older than me at any given time. On the other hand, I have seen many of about the same age.

For those Dommes who I frequent and have a real connection with, I have no upper limit on age. There are more than a few I would love to continue seeing for the rest of our lives, even if that also puts them in their mid-80s or 90s. My lower limit is around 20 but I do put a lot of stock in a few years of experience as a Pro so it's rare I end up playing with someone so young.

For me as a client, I won't stop until I am unable to session so I can't pick a number. Like furfan, some very physically taxing activities may be added to my limits because I can no longer handle them. But its going to take a really long time before I won't be able to do lighter activities such as body worship, non-predicament bondage & humiliating service (cross-dressing, GS, etc...) as examples.

p.s. Sorry to anyone who considers this to be a zombie thread by my posting to it.