I've been a member of MF's "The Hang" since 2005. Maybe I wasn't on the right boards (mostly the lobby, reviews, health and a couple of Domme boards when they were active) but I have never seen or experienced the type of thing you are describing.

When it was more active my experience with MF was positive with thoughtful discussion and regular participation from an interesting cross section of people......including some prominent and very well respected Domme's

I'm still on the Hang from time to time more out of habit than anything else but let's face it, discussion forums without lively activity aren't very appealing. I had hope for this place as an alternative but lack of participation and activity is an issue here as well. I recently put up duplicate posts regarding predicament play here and on MF. In 24 hours there were 3 responses and 88 views here....0 responses and 44 views on MF. Back in the day on MF the discussion would probably be multi pages in the 1st 24 hours.

Another example.... there are 7 Domboards here and 5 of them have been completely inactive for 4+ months. I guess other forms of social media have taken over as a way for Dommes to interact with potential subs and to get their names out there.

Sorry that your experience on MF was obviously different but it wasn't universal to all.

Edited by furfan (07/15/21 05:43 AM)