Cheyenne, I might had told you this before in PM

Wearing masks or not showing faces on video reduce chances of any future outing. Examples are clips4sale's Mistress Arletta/studio 147 and "Anika and Friends"..

Recent years, teen sexting was a real issue according to news, with consequences after sharing and outing. The boys at local BDSM workshops were smart and told me wearing mask or different filming angles make outing/recognizing impossible. Missionary or cow-girl position for sex. Full gimp mask, gloryhole and trample-board for BDSM. Domme's back or legs are filmed.

Men have smooth skin by beauty products or laser-skin surfacing by dermatologists, you can't guess his identity or age.

BDSM workshops are great places to meet sadomasochists of all ages, including teens. I think they make the best subs, since their stamina, recovery and pain-tolerance building is higher. I'm still early 20s, but I haven't done many BDSM after a few close calls 6 years ago.

Cock and ball trampling is no joke. It looks intimate and sensual on clips4sale. In real life, depending on the domme - it could turn boyparts into mash, requiring emergency room blood-letting to prevent raptured testicle. Penis fracture is also real, but nothing they could do - certainly won't put a cast on it.

Like a lady friend in BDSM said, "be careful of morally-deprived entitled dommes".. Same can be said against "morally-deprived entitled subs".

Edited by ryancbtbb (07/12/21 11:56 PM)