Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
Did you write a review of Atlantic Dungeon? It is on my short list, specifically, I'd like to session with Mistress Ayn.

To put it simply... Do it! Do it, Do it, Do it!!!! Especially if you are bringing your girlfriend because I have heard amazing things about how She is with couples.

Over the years I've sessioned with at least 10 Dommes who are, or were, associated with AD (both in Atlanta and other parts of the country when those Dommes were touring). I have never had a bad session with any of them and I have written at least one review of each one (although, I think my reviews of Ayn only consists of our first session in a Washington DC hotel & the "triple threat" experience... which probably wouldn't be relevant).

Mistress Ayn is my favorite of all of the AD Dommes and I can't recommend Her highly enough. But, having said that, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha are also amazing in session. Simone Kross, who visits often, is a legend and King Lexa, also a regular visitor, is on her way to becoming one.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen anyone else who is on the current roster at AD but it is not a house where you show up and have to go with whoever is there. Instead it is a shared space that is where you play after arranging a session with the Domme you wish to see. So, if you want to see Mistress Ayn, you get Mistress Ayn... Simple as that.

Asp