Actually, I raised my rates at a time when the competition was steep in Columbus. I was super busy and thought a price increase would slow things down and spread business around a bit. My studio in Ohio was nice but no better than the others that had popped up. The Rhode Island studio was spectacular but Ohio was just pretty good. (The standard rate had been $200, not $250.) I found that, at least back then, $100. wasn't a game changer. My business didn't slow down and the other ladies didn't get any more business than usual. Men are going to seek out someone who peaks their interest. Period.

A lady practicing professional domination sessions out of a "Dumpy Apartment" is not going to affect the way that established doms set their rates. We are a little smarter than to let anyone else influence our rates. If there is a market for bratty, "Two bedroom apartment" domination, at crazy high rates, they will get it. If not, they won't. Meanwhile, there are some really awesome doms who are skilled, classical in style, well known and have great play spaces or pack up an arsenal for travel sessions. Whatever Ocpainpuppy is experiencing in regard to limitations in sessions, I am guessing will pass. I certainly hope so.