I'm so sorry to hear of this. I would have stood up for you and any organized campaign against someone. Back in the day, I saw some nasty "Catfights." It was usually a handful of doms going after a dom they felt was too much competition. That would get shut down pretty quickly from the posters themselves. It made the people doing the attacking look like absolute as#sholes. But, as I've said, I've taken long stretches of time off from MF here and there over the years. Most of the people I've met in the femdom scene are cool as heck people, women and men. But, I've experienced the jealous, spiteful, boo-hoo shenanigans a few times too. Eons ago, when MF was still relevant for sessions, another dom went after me so hard and people who knew me pushed back so hard that she ended up putting herself out of business. There was no need for moderator involvement. People and, clients disassociated themselves from her in the local scene. It was a shame because there was no reason for that type of nonsense. I didn't realize that goofy stuff still went on over there. No reason you got fed up with MF.