I am 100% about respecting the way that prodoms and everyone else are comfortable conducting their business. In this case, I know who the original poster is. He's a good guy and a quality client. When it comes to rates, they didn't budge for nearly two decades. I was charging $300. 20 years ago. Instead of gradually increasing over the years, the rates popped up all at once. It is understandable that clients are getting sticker shock.

As for same day sessions, again, it is up the ladies on how they want to run their businesses. For us old folks, same day sessions is how adult businesses ran back then. Even now, let's not forget the nature of this business. It isn't like planning a teeth cleaning. When an attorney gets out of court early and had a few hours on his hands. It's when a man just wakes up in that mood. For some a professional domination session is something to be planned out. For others, it is when the freaky mood strikes. With men, who knows how long that will last. I loved my same day session clients. It was wild and crazy impromptu theater. Maybe it was something in the air...because when one same day session booked, four others were behind it.

One of the cool things about FemDom is that there is something for everyone. Not one size fits all. I completely understand where this original poster was coming from. If someone is shelling out serious money on the hour, they need a good fit for what they are looking for. Hopefully, the lack of availability for that in his area will get back to normal as time goes on.

This is a personal business. It is different for all of us. But, I will say that being flexible with my client's time schedule doubled my pay check.