I look at this from a couple of angles.

First i an fully supportive of anyone who owns a business charging the amount that the market bears. If prices are up and wait times are up, the demand must be there. Thats capitalism.

I have raised my prices in my personal business. Stores, restaurants, car dealerships, home builders, tradesmen have also raised prices why would i expect a Prodom to not do the same. Again Thats capitalism.

I have no problem waiting for a session. My plumber, dentist, doctor, and accountant don’t take same day appointments. My dominatrix should be given the same courtesy.

I am burnt out on the way femdom is portrayed online. I am not referring to the way Dommes look. Im referring to the way both dommes and subs treat each other in a public forum often without consent. Ive made similar posts here in that regard. As a result i avoid online advertising. I communicate with my Domme via text message and we have a dynamic that works for us. I do think that the online portrayal has the potential to chase away some of us who have been doing this for a while and spend good money on it.

Just my .02