I’m not sure which one of the two dungeons this was, as it was my first session in Raleigh. It’s located just south of the city, in the whole upstairs of a stand alone building with a small lake/ pond in an extremely nice area. My first thought was, “no one can hear you scream!”

It was very clean and well equipped. Mistress Blaze used the Saint Andrew’s Cross, one of the tables, got ice from the fridge, and it has a full bath. I was blindfolded some of the time with a couple of different things, silk scarves, Mistress’s shapely bottom, and what i called beer goggles. I could see shapes but not clear enough to flinch before the next kick.

I was introduced to the Venus 2000, and several other toys that were left to my imagination because of the blindfolds and my being mentally overwhelmed much of the time. She’s very accurate with Her kicks, because my balls are still swollen but there’s no bruising on my thighs.

Overall it was clean, safe and isn’t lacking anything that detracted from O/our playtime. If you’re familiar with the Atlanta Dungeon, it’s about the size of the square section of the upper floor’s front room, bath and the connecting space at the rear of that structure.