That's a life lesson that is not just about dominas. I learned etiquette from my Mom and my aunts - be polite to women of all ages, especially older ladies. And when I had my first session in NYC I was 20 and my first domina was Mistress Belle De Jour. She had to be in her late 40s, probably 50, approaching my Mom and aunts ages. I was, and still, into role play so following her lead and being polite just fell into place for me. I realize I acted then like a servant even though it was a "shipwrecked sailor / jungle queen" scene or something like that. I've had sessions off and on since back then (the '70s) and now I act like a Mistress has hired me for entertainment so I get in the right frame of mind prior to and during the session. Belle was very exotic and sexy to this relatively innocent boy and I saw her a few times over the years, the last time after a long absence, in the early '90s. Older? Yes. But as erotic as hell. She recommended me to see Mistress Gloria (a niece?) and a couple of other ladies in the '80s. The most important person she recommended was Ava Taurel who I served several times in session when she worked with Belle and later on, '86, when she went independent. She was a handful and very erotic and imaginative. (Sorry for the long post.)