Originally Posted By Cheyenne
I liked the transition too in my session days. It gave my clients time to talk about interest, limits, what new things were on their mind, what they thought about the last session, ect. in a setting that they were relaxed and not distracted. Doming straight from the door can be great in the right circumstances. But, I want to make sure that subspace hasn't set in and they are thinking with the correct body part.

Mistress, I love this comment. Looking back, I mostly served Mistresses who I knew very well, we would discuss via phone or email what the session would be like a day or two before. Many times it would be "straight from the door" which were usually tremendous sessions. There were also times where I would pick up the Mistress to session in her space - or rarely - session in a public space and there would be some talk of logistics, always with the Domina in control.

And I completely agree about a first or second session, a short discussion probably is warranted.

But my favorite is "straight from the door" because in that situation I'm usually in deep subspace and anticipation.