Does anyone else feel that advertising on social media for femdom has gotten overwhelmingly negative to the point of being a turnoff?

Years ago I remember going through classifieds or websites for fetish and kink and seeing phrases like “fetish friendly” and “kinks respected in a non judgementsl way” “safe place to act out your fetish” You would read an add or a website to try to determine if your interests and personality would align. But there would often be respectful communication leading up to the session between dommes and subs. I still got my ass beat for a few hours but We would hug hello and goodbye before and after a session.

Perhaps the loudest voices get amplified on social media. But i now see so much disrespect on both sides when it comes to advertising services. Dommes receiving negative comments on their appearance and being asked completely inappropriate questions by clients for a public forum. Men being called losers, addicted, worthless etc.

Perhaps this is what attracts business these days.

But it seems like there used to be an art and an etiquette to this that has been lost.