Originally Posted By RudolfW
[quote=junglebeast]Over the years I've met my share of beautiful dominant women of all types. My list is of traditional Dominas I have known over the years who are still visible online, not "under the radar" and is in random order.

-Great, they're still visible online and not under the radar. Who cares if they're still online? You take a look on Eros and many dommes ran and hid once COVID started. Ads went offline by about 75% across the board. I remember certain places asking for handouts to stay afloat.

I guess my response wasn't completely clear. When I read the word "seen" in Northstar's original post I interpreted it to mean "sessioned with" that are still active. (Hell, we've all seen plenty of pics, videos and may have done cams with beautiful Mistresses we've never met in person.)

By "under the radar" I didn't mean the five I mentioned. I meant the Mistresses (including my current one) who doesn't have a web presence now but are active, or retired. And I probably should have mentioned that I didn't include those Mistresses I knew who have passed away.