Originally Posted By furfan
The "Too young" thread over on Maxfisch got me thinking about the other side of that question.

What is "Too old"? is there an age?....for a Domme?....for a sub?

In terms of Dommes About 10-15 years ago I played with a semi retired Domme up in mid coast Maine who I believe had been quite well known in the Boston area in the late 70's, 80's and 90's. I have no idea of her age at the time but I suspect maybe 50's (she had allowed her hair to go naturally grey).(EDIT Her website is long gone bur I found her profile on Fetlife and she gives her age as 65....still looks great!}
She was trim,fit and quite beautiful. The session was one of the better ones that I have experienced and included just about the best transition from pre-session chatting into play mode that I have ever enjoyed.

I certainly know as a sub of a "certain age" some activities are no longer on the menu due to joint issues and steadily declining flexibility frown but the urge to play is as strong as ever.

I've been fortunate to have some great older clients. It's nice to play with subs who've been sessioning longer than I've been alive. wink I'm also glad to see Mistresses my grandmother's age still going strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlC2AXe9-pk