've always loved predicament bondage and over the years we have taken that same concept and applied it to the sub being forced to choose between two activities.

One example I've done involves a recent acquisition. As many will know from my user name I'm a huge fur fetishist and lover of mummification type bondage in fur. About a year ago I ordered a sheepskin bondage hood from this twitter user.

https://twitter.com/furrymitts/status/1227273108442107905

Thick sheepskin (fur side in of course) with a locking collar and two very small breathing grommets. You can get enough air if you control your breathing but it doesn't always feel that way with the thick fur side of the sheepskin pressing relentlessly against your face. The hood feels very "smothery" and gets extremely hot and stuffy quite quickly. We play with me spreadeagled on my back, hooded, covered in our fur throws and then told how long I will be left.....sometimes just an hour or so but occasionally longer)

The only way out early is to give a prearranged signal. The catch? Once the signal is given I am uncovered, the hood removed and I am given one very hard stroke with a cane on each of my inner thighs. This is repeated every 60 seconds for as long as the hood is off. The only way to stop the cane is to beg to be hooded and left again. Sometimes we have played where each time I tap out of the hood the penalty increases.

We have come up with a variety of scenarios to use this concept. What i descried above is just one. It's a great way to push soft limits.

I love being forced to beg for one torment to avoid another!

Does anyone else like to play some sort of version of this being forced to choose how you suffer?

We call the game "would you rather.....?" smile