I'm wondering how common some form of CNC is in pro sessions? I have incorporated elements of this in both pro sessions and private play. Although, in pro sessions it has been somewhat limited to just applying to certain activities with other hard limits still being respected. In some ways I suspect engaging in this with an established and well known pro Domme would actually be safer than what can happen in real life.
I have used pre negotiated CNC in the past to experience forced (pump gag with a funnel in the breathing tube) golden consumption...... also to create an extended session requiring more than one orgasm on my part where play continued when I hade climaxed and was no longer aroused. Activities during the period before becoming aroused again have always been truly NC for me but have resulted in some great sessions with very hot memories.

We kept a safe word/safe signal but it was only good to communicate a problem and it was agreed it's use would trigger a penalty.

It's interesting to note that this term seems to have come to refer mostly to rape fantasy. When you Google it most to the links are related to this rather than BDSM play.

Edited by furfan (05/16/21 05:00 AM)