Reminds me how my turn-on started. Brave and wild girls trying to proving themselves to be smarter, stronger and better. Got my first ballbusting kick at a summer camp. It's the "whatever boys can do, we can do it better" bi-weekly chant that got to me.

I didn't understand that age, goal was to remove shyness and build more courage to attempt at life, because the economy needs more willing labor force to compete against other countries, if you checked the U.S inverted bond market and Purchasing Power Parity, it's declining to international market forces every year. Instead of homegrown labor, we're importing immigrants with education degrees to fill the spot. After Brenton-Woods agreement, the U.S benefit on a trade-deficit, as the World Reserve Currency, the U.S dollar need to spread to every major country for its value to rise, since money no longer backed by gold or oil, its value depended on artificial demand.

However, some girls really didn't need that extra confidence. My first kick made me sick and blush .. Wild girls.

Edited by ryancbtbb (05/07/21 06:13 AM)