This takes me back. Went to a strip club in Manhattan on Broadway near W. 53rd now called Sapphire's in the early 2000s off and on for a couple of years. I went in for a beer and out of curiousity. I hadn't been to one in more than a decade.

I usually would go on Friday afternoons (my old job gave us half days in the summer), sometimes during the week after 5 pm. I agree about staying away from Saturday nights and you should be a regular to know the girls and get a feel for the place. I became a regular with three ladies. With each one we got to know each other at the bar, moved to a lap dances and eventually a rare visit to the VIP room. With two ladies there was no fetish or domination in the VIP room, just wonderfully creative hand jobs. With the third there that and a bit of kink. I asked for her number, and a few days later we had a session in her apartment.

She told me to sit on her couch, watch her strip and not touch her... or myself. She was a devilishly seductive Mistress who at times was "thisclose" to me and would grin and laugh at my obvious discomfort.

By the time she completely disrobed I was deemed worthy to partake of some foot, leg and body worship. I was was then allowed to pleasure myself with her providing verbal instructions and visual stimulation. Oh yes, strip clubs are hidden gems for kink and whatever else you might be looking for.