Most "education" happens via the internet these days. The most prevalent indiscretions are asking for something inappropriate because they saw it in a clip. Ignorance from a newbie is one thing. They will normally commit their faux pas in their initial email communication. When I correct it they either apologize and we move on, or they don't. Disrespect from subs that have seen Dommes is another thing entirely. There are two area Dommes, that when I see their name listed as a reference, I know I have my work cut out for me. These subs are usually fine in email contact, but in session they are very likely to call Me honey (or some other endearment) or grope me. You can imagine how that goes over.

That is a case of the "sub" seeing Dommes as fantasy providers that are really under their control because they hired them. It's the Dommes fault for allowing this behavior to go uncorrected and be foisted onto other Dommes. I remember seeing a documentary about the evolution of BDSM and it showed a wealthy man visiting a brothel to be dominated by three prostitutes (this was in Victorian England). On his way out the door, he made the three women curtsey before he gave them what I assume was their tip. This is what these men remind me of. Thankfully I don't get them that often anymore, but when I do, I feel it is my duty to educate them.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn