As far as I am aware, yes it still exists.

I know for a fact it did exist years and years ago and I DID attend at least 4 times. It was exactly as I described and it was fucking awesome.

I don't remember what the vetting process was, or if there was one. The location was *generally* secret. I will never remember exactly where it was, but can tell you it was somewhere near Southern PA, Maryland area. Secluded in the country mountains somewhere. They give you a rough area until you are registered and paid, and then they give you an exact location.

But they may have changed venues? There was talk of that.

According to their website, they are "Clean Air, Dirty Living. 9 days & 8 nights of hedonism and kink! May 29th – June 6th, 2021"

But sadly, it seems "Registration is Offline until 2021"... So they might still be bogged down by covid shit. frown

Still, keep an eye on the website. Check fetlife.

Also, there were other, similar large venue camps that I was vaguely familiar with. They may still be around? New ones may have sprung up? I went to Camp Crucible because friends of mine told me about it and I could drive to it in 8 hours.

Now that I am thinking about it, there's one near Vegas someplace. Maybe its in CA? A guy I was talking to on a chastity forum was mentioned it.

I'm sure there are little camps like this all over.

In all honesty, I am attending a small camp at the end of this month. Its only a 2 hr drive from where I live now. It will be like Camp Crucible, but on a smaller scale, just out in a huge wooded lot out secluded in the middle of nowhere.

Its really is helpful to get in good with a local community of kinksters. It doesn't happen overnight, but if you go to munches and other events (fucking covid fucked that all up) you get to know people. I've made some really good friends from the community. Its not all kink - a lot of it is just hanging out getting Mexican food or whatever, shooting the shit, bitching about work, having BBQ's, etc.