Is it just me or do others feel this way...

During my 20+ Yrs of being a sub ive seen a trend where D/s relationships have taken on more and more extreme humiliation. It seems like the Loudest voices both Dominas and Submissives are really focused on humiliation. Maybe thats the easiest way to sell clips online. Maybe a lot of people are just really into it.

Nothing wrong with that if thats your kink and in the right situation i’ve always enjoyed a little humiliation. But mostly i like to submit because i love the power exchange, i love giving a dominant women control, i like getting beat up a little or a lot during sex. I dont want to feel weak or pathetic or about it. Its getting tougher to find D/s without humiliation being involved. I also think this could be important if we want to normalize more femdom. You dont have to be weak to be a sub in a relationship. You dont have to live in a cage 24/7.

A few examples:

when i engage in chastity play its because i love the feeling of giving up control. Its not because i dont think i deserve sex.

I also do findom. Its been a kink of mine since before it was all over the place. But i do it because its a hot form of power exchange. Its not because i cant have a relationship without paying for it.

My current domme is great about leaving the humiliation out. But she tells me i am one of the few people that dont want it. I just wish i could do more of this without the humiliation being so front and center.