Somehow some link led me to the website of a mistress jaa in Bangkok Thailand. Apparently she works with another mistress called wael.

Both of them do tease and denial, or what they call tease and denial. Probably different dommes and massage practitioners have somewhat different ideas of that.

Anyway, for them, after the first half of the session, if the guy has not come, then, they begin to do some things that may be intentionally provocative and they instruct the guy that he must stop her or them if he is near coming. And one of them actually has kept statistical track of visitors and says that it is 70% and 30%.

70% come too soon--which is not surprising given that their sessions are for 2 hours and either of the mistresses start intentionally provoking things after 30, 45 or 60 minutes.

30% last and they either: a) refrain from coming during the 2 hour session, or b) come after successfully completing the game of "20," a tease-and-denial game they have created.

The game of "20" is not coming till after a medium slow count of 20,30, 40 or 50 (mistress may repeat a number a few times) while being mstrbted and the mistress is counting. If you are playing the game, you are instructed to stop her if you are too near; if you start playing again, your quota goes up by 10 next round . . .

It is not clear if either of them does any punishment of guys who come too soon, or if coming early means that they are sent home or anything else. One photo of Wael shows her with a bent bamboo cane. I assume she may use it at some points, even though, supposedly on the website, 2-hour tease-and-denial is the only offering she provides.

The names are unique and I don't know if Bangkok has other teasing mistresses so it is obvious that you are at the right website. However, there are different pages, at times on the same topic. Viewing one page on t-and-d does not mean you have read all their posts on the topic.

I called the sessions tease-and denial upside down because in the last half of the session, they are intentionally provoking the guy coming, even though they have told the guy he must stop her or her to prevent it, and as a result, 2 to 1 or more of the guys "fail."

They do these sessions because they are convinced that they get into the head of a lot of the guys---that they get in and stay there and guys start to "love" them or develop a strong attachment to them, or, in the case of jaa, that she can then get the guy to do whatever she wants.

Whether US dommes do t-and-d sessions in a similar way, with intentionally obvious provocation in the last half of the session, I don't know. That is why I called them upside down, but maybe they are normal. (I have never scheduled or intended a session of just t-and-d.)

Two questions then:
1) Of dommes who practice in US/Canada/GB/Australia/Europe which of you or what % tend to adopt a similar approach--obvious provocation or m*st*rb*tion in the last half of the session provoking the guy to come and the guy has instructs to stop "you" or the domme?
2) When dommes do take that approach to t-and-d what % of guys last the whole way through and which do not, if you know?

Edited by ztrade (04/28/16 12:12 PM)