Ive had several dommes over the years tell me that dating is difficult.
Jealousy, finding a partner who approves, doesnt want to change their career choice etc all tie into it.

That is always sad to hear.

Most have also told me they would enjoy kink in a relationship but dont want to be a lifestyle domme to a real life partner. Perhaps its like the chef who doesn't want to cook at home?

My current Domme says she doesn’t want to date and that she is meeting her emotional, physical, and financial needs through work. She is young and perhaps that is true for now but i worry she is missing out in a relationship long term.

From what i hear from my female friends dating men in general is a complete nightmare of weirdos both in vanilla and kink life. (I dont know what is wrong with us men)

I do have a very cool pro relationship going on right now.

I dont know why i never considered dating in the fetish scene. Perhaps it was a lack of confidence or knowledge. When i was younger i didnt have the maturity to pull it off anyway. I think a lot has to do with the fact that i wanted some kink but not 24/7 and didnt know how to communicate that. Its probably one of the biggest misfires of my life.