This is a topic that has come up several times among my single friends, ranging from young prodoms to cameramen to men interested in a serious relationship that is kink friendly but doesn't evolve around it.

With most people meeting online these days, the dilemma seems to be if they put their profession, past or present, out there, they will draw men who's priority is play while turning off potential partners with a priority of traditional. Then, the question comes to be, do you not fully disclose until the relationship seems to be going somewhere?

I was fortunate enough to meet my husband through the scene, while not even looking for someone to date. We were good friends for years before we began dating and knew each other well. When, I take a look around at my friends, vendors, colleagues, ect. in national scene, I see a lot of really cool people, most wanting a kink friendly but mainly traditional relationship. Would it be nuts to suggest that a dating site limited to scene professionals could be helpful? I've known women who have married a client and are quite happy. One of my best friends is a former client. We never had a romantic spark but, he became a close family friend and is do this day. So, there seems a place for clients. But, as all of us know, the wanker rate in this business is high. This probably isn't possible. It would just be nice to see people be able to meet potential partners without the mainstream drama or going on an all kink site and attracting people looking for a 24/7 session.

At my age, I've seen couples get divorced and want to move on, people lose their spouse, within the prodom world. Especially when you factor in the website professionals, from video editors to affiliate managers, to merchant account professionals, ect. it is a bigger pro fetish world out there than one would imagine.

Just kicking around ideas and advice for my friends. A few years after I lost my husband I was fortunate enough to fall into a dating relationship with someone who I already knew. We had numerous mutual friends. It just clicked. But, it seems a little harder for the younger folks in the scene.

Thoughts? Experiences to share? Advice?