Originally Posted By CLN
My first post on the forum - Hello everyone!

Welcome... we are glad to have you

Originally Posted By CLN
I was thinking a little on language differences in sessions.
If you have sessioned with Dommes or subs having a different first language than your own, what are your thoughts and experiences?
Is an exotic accent a plus or a minus?
Did lower fluency in the session language for one or both parties impair the experience?
Any funny misunderstandings?

One of my Dommes is originally from the Ukraine and definitely has a thick accent even though she has lived in the US for a long time (at least a decade). We don't do roleplay so the accent is just a neutral thing for me but I can definitely see how it could be hot if we did a roleplay interrogation scene. She has also never slipped into either Ukrainian or Russian during our encounters.

Because our encounters spread out over days (up to a week) rather than just a simple Pro session for an hour or two, there always seems to be some kind of misunderstanding at some point during that time. Sometimes I think she just reads/hears what she wants to though rather than it being an actual language barrier. In some ways this has enhanced the experience because I have been pushed pasted limits just because I didn't want to ruin the plan she had based on the misunderstanding. In others, it has been infuriating because I am trying to explain something and she just doesn't get it.

Asp