Yesterday I was at browsing youtube and I came across a series of clips on the legs and upskirt photos of women TV news personalities, especially those of foxnews that seems to encourage the short skirts on some women.

And it gave me an idea to mention. I am not sure if any of you have done anything like this with a sub or experienced anything like this.
I think that usually when we think of t-and-d we think of domme clothed, guy nude and guy close to coming several times and then denied or permitted towards the end of the session time.

Anyway, here is an idea inspired by tv women upskirts . . .

domme receives email regarding t-and-d session:
she replies, "Sure but t-and-d with me often includes spanking."
guy agrees . . .

guy arrives; domme is in a short dress or short skirt. The dress or skirt is short enough to create upskirt viewing times when she is sitting or in some other situations.

domme may cross or uncross her legs at times while talking, if they talk before the session as some dommes do.

at the start of the session, there is some otk spanking with possible upskirt glimpses.

As part of the session, domme asks/instructs the guy to kiss her feet.

At some points, the guy looks up her skirt. Domme confronts the guy and maybe gets him to admit he is looking. She says, "This is a tease and denial session. Now that you have been looking it is time for some self-denial. You are going to be caned. Stand up and lets restrain you."

and she canes him!

done, not done, workable, fun, funny, crazy. I think it would be fun, but at the same time, we don't see it much, if at all, in clips at clips4sale . . .