Another thought provoking thread. I never even considered the issues with a "male owned" dungeon. Maybe because it has been a long, LONG time since I sessioned at a dungeon as a regular or on a one-shot.

Looking back I was based in NYC. I gravitated towards female-owned dungeons, maybe since my first domina was Mistress Belle de Jour. I either sessioned with Belle over the years or she would recommend dominas who worked at her locations, most notably Mistress Ava Taurel, who I sessioned with. Mistress Ava went off on her own and had two associates who worked with her (Ava got an initial commission) who I met for a time, but not at her location. I gravitated towards female-owned dungeons like Mistress Tara Indiana, Mistress Lisette (near the Blue Note in the Village), Arena Blaze (a husband was involved but never saw a man in the place) or independent Mistesses such as Empress Dominique and others who had their own private studios.

That's why I eventually turned to independents almost exclusively, and had no problem sessioning with dominant female bodybuilders in hotels. If you do your research correctly, these women are in charge of their own business. For my scene extensive dungeon equipment, while nice, is not required. Over the years I felt sessioning in someone's home or even a good hotel, seemed more intimate, discrete, cleaner and safe.