I think men have issues dealing with other men in regards to their submission to women regardless of ownership structures & I think Dommes have a serious issue with men being involved in their business since so much of it is about female leadership.

Some of this opinion is formed by knowing Dommes & having conversations, but most is because a male friend of mine owned a house-style dungeon in the Detroit area for about 10 years. It was started in partnership with his wife, who was a lifestyle Domme, but he had to completely run it when she got sick and eventually died.

Dommes in the Detroit area absolutely hated him even when he tried to reach out to them. Part of this was the business model that he used, which was to charge lower rates & thus get more sessions, but part of it was that he was a man who employed Women to work there.

As for guys, until they got used to it they would totally flinch at the fact he was at the building and collected the money for the sessions (he did this so the women were protected from LE by not handling money for the session) & in many cases would hang up as soon as a male voice answered the phone.