I understand your feelings on the subject. My late husband felt the same way, vanilla or kink. As someone who has worked in the vanilla world for about 10 years and full time in the femdom scene for 20, I have to say that gender doesn't take a role in how people are treated. For those of us old enough to remember DDI, who cannot say Bless David Jackson? DDI was a gift to both customers and doms. What a sweetheart of a man he was to create DDI for us. I feel the same about properly run owned dungeons, regardless of who owns them. I have seen both women and men business owners be both awesome and horrible to women. For some reason, it bothers me more when it is coming from a man, especially in the femdom scene. But, I've found it to be rare and those kind of businesses owners don't last long in the scene. It is really about where prodoms choose to work and what type of responsibility fits their life style. I started my own dungeon over 20 years ago because there were no options for rental at that time in Columbus, Ohio. It worked out great. But, I would much rather have had a place to work out of without all of the responsibility. It's super nice to walk into a day of sessions, have a blast and, then go home until next time. Even if it is a man that owns a well run dungeon, I find it empowering for a woman to have a place to session with no worries but showing up and having fun.