I have one more story. A Mistress I met in the 1990s returned to my town and the scene a few years later. She had my email, I sessioned with her in her apartment. The session was extremely intense. I did things she always wanted me to experience and she became more sensual with me than ever before. She told me she had a contract and would be out of the city for 6 or 8 months, something like that. I kept replaying that last session in my mind, counting the days.

She finally emailed that she was back. We discussed a scenario and I got to her place. She is a domina by training but is fit enough to do scissors and be the Amazon Queen, and all she wore was her thong and backless high heels. She made Tarzan a jungle slut for the first time, worshiping just about everything including underarms, scissors, name calling, worshiping her strap on for the first time, GS... "Tarzan" was a big, hot mess by the end. I remained a "hot mess" for weeks and her schedule was wide open. I'd call to ask permission to pleasure myself if I could not session and she firmly, yet seductively, refused. I'd email and she'd answer in a sentence or two with specific language to push my buttons.

There is more to the story but in a month's time we must have had four, five sessions. I lost count. There is more to the story but the intensity of the experience was over the top.