Hi and thanks for this post. I absolutely love enema play. For me it's really about two things - total power exchange and, for me at least, it just feels really good. I'm probably 60% sub/40% masochist. I've always loved medical play of all kinds as it puts the domme in complete control of my body. I also can't be marked so this sort of play suits me perfectly.

On the TPE part, having such a basic bodily function handed over to another is incredibly exciting. Being filled up to the point of discomfort, watching my belly distend, having all of my nerves fire, then being told to hold it until She grants release is intoxicating. It's similar to sounding and electrical play. On the pleasure part, as I'm getting filled it's a lot like extremely deep anal play as my rectum and colon get stretched. When I'm filled my nipples become even more sensitive to pain. That's why I love coupling deep enema play with NT.

I've never experienced the messes others described. Before She retired, I did multiple double sessions with Goddess Ava St. Marks and her sadistic and extraordinary partner Miss Victoria Cayne. Goddess Ava loved to give me very large enemas. The first was usually 3-4 quarts which pretty much cleaned out my large intestine. Depending on how clean I ran after expelling she would sometimes administer a second smaller one to fully flush me. Then She and MVC would proceed to extremely deep anal play and fisting. Ava had a collection of very, very long toys and I think She and MVC had a game going to see the longest thing I could take. I really miss those sessions and can't wait for this pandemic to be over!