So how many in a short time with the same or different Mistresses? I'll give you my examples. I can get very impulsive when I get into subspace mode and don't care about the cash or scheduling. It happened rarely but it happens. Both involved traveling Mistresses, one never met before.

One was two years ago, with a female bodybuilder from LA who I never met, rarely does East Coast sessions, and who is short yet powerful and very curvy. I emailed and called the day before she arrived to set up the app't and discuss my Jungle Queen role play. It almost became a phone session. The next morning I arrive at her hotel and she said, "The door will be unlocked." The only light was from the bathroom and the shades were drawn. She was sitting on the edge of one of the beds with her coat on, high heels and jungle print string bikini and a little sleepy. Jet lag. She growled at me to shut the door and strip for her and we began this growling and grunting role play wrestle seduction session where we switched once or twice, which was completely unplanned. We loved it. I ran back the next morning before work and it was better than going to a gym.

Another was with the now retired Goddess Vegas when she came to NYC for an East Coast trip for 2 1/2 days a few years ago in the summer. I served her regularly for several years. Mature, a former dancer and athlete, long dark blonde hair with feminine and strong legs that she used for scissoring. I called from the lobby and she told me her floor - a new twist. I was told to meet her near the emergency stairway on that floor. She turned the corner where the stairway was and here was a vision in gold backless high heels, matching toe nails, tight black slacks and a short sleeved goldish knit top. "Open the door," she commanded, and I followed her into the stairway. She leaned against the landing's wall and ordered, "Kneel!" I did and she lifted up slightly the right foot. "Worship," was the next order and I removed her shoe and began devouring those golden toes. After but a couple of minutes she had me stop, put her shoe back on and she said, "follow me my pet," and we went to her room where intricate worshipping of her feet, legs and I was trapped in various scissor holds. I got home and couldn't sleep, replaying the experience in my mind. I got the courage to call he very early the next morning. She had a late morning flight and I was working. I begged to see her. She ordered me there by 7 am was like I never left that room. She used me awhile then ordered me to clean up, "And get to work so you won't lose your job! If you are not working you are of no use to me." Dazed, arosed and in deep sub space she pushed me to the door.

Edited by junglepet (04/23/16 06:41 PM)
Edit Reason: Missing word