i had an enema only once in a punishment oriented session some years ago. My mistress was mispleased about a booking of another lady i did two nonths ago (as i had the oportunity but she wasn’t available). The last session with her some weeks ago was already a very humiliating setting for me because she testet my future compliance and if she would allow me to see her again. i think, i passed the test - but the next session was even worse... or a dream come true; depends on your kinks: she decided to degrade me totally after she picked me up from the bathroom. She wrote with a black marker some words on my chest and led me on my knees to the hallway where she already had arranged some blanket and a toilet chair! i had to lay down, was tied down with some rope to the chair and then i was spat on and received the first load of her golden. As we were in the center of the house, all the ladies could witness my humilation - and were invited by her to use me as well. i stayed there for at least an hour, the ladies keept pasing by, made funny remarks about me. From time to time, my mistress looked after me, humiliated me verbally and enjoyed my suffering very much. Then she generously gave me again some of her golden to drink. And then, other girls opened the toilet lid an pissed on me. One nearly drowned me with her piss. Finally, i was released by her and led to another room, whrere she cuffed me spread eagled to a big torture bed. My legs were pulled up and then, she came back with an enema she had prepared for me. She proudly presented me the bag with warm, soapy water, opened her legs and than added quite a big quantity of her warm piss into the bag. Then, she applied the muzzle into my butt and let let it do its work. That was utter humiliation, having her piss flooding into my body... but it didn't really work as expected; she kept regulating the wheels contolling the flow, but finally gave up, removed the muzzle... and put it directly into my mouth! i had to drink up the awful mixture of soapy piss...
After the session, i was very happy to be in the bathroom again; i produced some really awful noises that smelled even worse - and in exactly that moment, she entered the bathroom to look after me. We both had a big laugh, i apologized deeply but she gave me a big hug. i was allowed to see her again :-)

Receiving an enema isn't something i did enjoy. It was fun in the humiliating context of the session. She never ever applied it to me in a session again - and i never missed it.