Some dommes who create clips do so unscripted and just are filming many of their sessions and some who create clips do so with a lot of planning with the "right" guy who can take his grief.

Last night I was browsing a batch of clips and one clip said "This is a custom clip. If you have a custom clip request, let me know for a quote."

A lot and perhaps the strong majority of clips from some dommes are harsh and brutal and some aspect of brutality are more than I would like to see or experience . . . Maybe the brutal clips sell and less harsh clips do not . . .

Anyway, here is my idea and there are different ways to set it up:

1) either with a unscripted unplanned guy or with a chosen guy . . .

1a) plan for and/or get his consent for up to 30 minutes of his being filmed or the session being filmed for a tease-and-denial session,

and
2) begin with him restrained enough that he is not going anywhere;
and
3) when he is at least a little restrained, let him know that if he comes, you will whip or cane him for 20 minutes or the rest of the session;

or
3 alternative) when you are about to begin or part way through, say, "I'd love to take my top off, but my condition is that I will cane or whip you if you come."

or

3 alternative b) give him 5 strokes of the whip or cane and say he has a choice between a 70 stroke caning or whipping or tease and denial;

and,

4) include some things that have the potential of pushing him over the edge when he is hard, things that we commonly see anyway in various other clips:
anal play; prostate massage; strap-on in mouth or butt . . . or perhaps gag him and tell him he needs to stop you somehow or let you know to stop . . .

some guys will fail or succumb in the first 15 minutes or so and some will not . . .

and cane and whip the ones who come and maybe they will start crying.

Anyway, any given domme with a dozen different subs will probably have
many different and interesting clips. Subs will make different choices and some subs will come and some not . . . and the domme might set things up slightly differently . . .

I mention this idea because certain kinds of basic brutality don't appeal to me .. . ball-busting, some kinds of burning, etc.

The scenario can be set up differently depending on how much, if any, advance notice the sub has that he will be whipped if he comes, whether or not he is gagged, whether or not he is restrained and how much, whether or not strap-on or prostate massage pushes him over the edge or other things or nothing at all, whether or not the domme is topless as a part of the scenario or part of the bargaining. I suppose that even another variation/scenario would be to bring in a 2nd slave/sub to do some of the teasing on a restrained slave. So there should be lots of room for creativity, variations and personal preferences of the domme and maybe the idea is worth several clips being made and not simply one . . . Another variation would be, when he is restrained, tell him that he has the choice of letting another slave do the teasing, or, if the domme/you do the teasing, he will get whipped and caned if he comes in the time given to the teasing.

Of course, perhaps my idea is boring, but I think that part of drama and intrigue is that for various scenarios, we don't know in advance how it will turn out. Ha!