Hello Cheyenne. I know I am weird, but I really enjoy enema play. From the top perspective it's one of the most invasive things you can do to a person. Taking control of the most base bodily functions is quite a power exchange.

In my experience with subs there are two primary of enema aficionados. One is the person that developed the kink when he was an adolescent and became turned on while receiving enemas. These enthusiasts aren't necessarily into humiliation. They just get turned on by the process. I had one guy that just wanted to have a normal (and often sophisticated) conversation while holding the water. This is a dying breed, literally. Enemas are not given as the cure all health treatment they were in the past so those attachments in puberty aren't made anymore.

The other and most common enema lover (or hater) are the subs that are more into the humiliation of the act. This is common with sissies and I often use enemas to duplicate menstrual cramps and the bloating associated with getting your sissy period. Enemas are great for this.

Of course there is the random Thomas for which it's primarily a maso act. The pain and discomfort can be made unrelenting without leaving a mark.

As far as enema play combined with strap on. This only works well in long sessions. Unless you give 2-3 enemas and make sure the water is coming back clear, an enema can only serve to stir things up and make it unpleasant for everyone. You need at least an hour - preferably 2 - post enema before the strapon comes out.

I am certainly willing to share more if you have more questions.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn