Originally Posted By Soapy
They might not want that kind of emotional intensity with a stranger.

This is an interesting thought. I've never looked vision restriction in this way. Perhaps, some doms do. It is a great sub topic. I hope no one minds that I changed the subject bar for my response to your post.

My experience as a dom was all about sharing emotional intensity with the client. In fact, activities aside, it was the point of the session. Hmmm...the purpose that blindfolds had in my sessions was creating the best mindset for the playtime. In many ways it was foreplay. There were a few session requests for no blindfolds. In some cases, I asked the client to trust me and allow it, at times, when I felt it would add to our time together. It was a great tease and build up for when the blindfold came off. Other sessions, blindfold use wouldn't have even crossed my mind. But, when I have used one, it was for every reason except for keeping myself emotionally distant from my client. This brings up yet another great sub topic, which is the emotional investment in sessions. Eventually, I will start a thread on this. Your post was very thought provoking. I think it will lead to good discussion on a variety of topics.