Originally Posted By The Thomas
As for Asp's theory that it gives them an opportunity to slip out of uncomfortable outfits, that might be true in some cases but I've been blindfolded during sessions when they were wearing street clothes (as I've aged outfits have become less and less important to me)

Oh no... I wasn't saying that was the only reasons Dommes use them in a session. I was only mentioning one reason why some Dommes might like to use them in response to Scooby's follow-up question.

There are tons of reasons to use blindfolds as a Dominant and I just didn't want to repeat what others had already been mentioned. I agree with your theory as well and would throw in the fact that with a blindfold you literally don't know what is coming so it is very useful for a Domme who wants a reaction when switching toys or even gears during a session.

On a different note, I am not there for the outfits either so I leave it up to the Domme to wear whatever she wants. Funnily enough though, I have gone out to lunch/dinner with a Domme after a session & thought she looked way hotter in her street clothes than what she wore in the session so I totally get your point on that. The Woman makes the clothes... Not the other way around.