Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
The Atlanta Dungeon is on my wish list for this summer. I hope you survive this difficult time both for selfish reasons and because it sucks for you to be in this position through no fault of your own. Isn't there any help for you with small business aid? My best to you ladies. I will check out the page.

The good news is that Mistresses Ayn, Ultra Violet and other AD Dommes will still be in business regardless of whether the current dungeon survives... But, I guarantee that the playspace itself will not be as diverse and well appointed (from an equipment/play possibility standpoint) as the current location if they cannot raise the funds.

As for small business help, all the covid packages specifically line-out any adult business help so no actual relief is available. So, taking out a loan means a debt load that spreads the bills out into the future versus dipping into personal bank accounts to pay for it now and brings severe personal financial risk to those trying to survive.

All these fundraisers are really things that HELP them stay in business rather than bailouts that actually alleviate all the debt they have (or will) incurred. Really, it shows the owners of the dungeons that the community cares and appreciates all of their efforts and sacrifice related to providing amazing spaces to play in... They never alleviate all (or even most) of the burden that they have to deal with from a pure business perspective. At least that is what I have seen in the several of these efforts that I have been involved with.