Yep - tried that in 2003, did not work. I had known the domme for like six years and we had some outside connections. She wrote an email to me detailing a phone conversation that we had like I was a first time client. We were going to start in her vanilla living room. My wife and I never got there. We could not get past the email - LOL. I think I have it somewhere. It does not matter. For me, the streams were never truly crossed and I would have been a fool to do that. My vanilla life is solid and I'm lucky that I have it.

Another domme taught me a great lesson about 10 years later. It was "people don't leave their vanilla lives for their kinks." I've been doing sessions since 1993 and that was the most direct wake up, slap in the face that I ever got. It was simple and also great.

Think about that. Your kink partner, male or female, might be great in the heat of passion, but what about the rest of the package? Finances, long term life goals, and general daily operational practices matter.

Good luck my friend.

Edited by slvmaximus (02/05/21 06:16 AM)