Save Atlanta Dungeon Fundly Page

As I have always feared, Atlanta Dungeon is the latest iconic play space to fall into financial trouble because of Covid. Mistress Ultra Violet and Mistress Ayn announced the issue last month and started a GoFundMe fundraiser, but GoFundMe messed with them and finally cancelled it before they allowed either of these Women to withdraw the funds (all money was returned to the donors). So, they are now trying to do it again using a different site named Fundly.

Atlanta Dungeon has been able to stay open throughout most of the pandemic with them only being caught up in things during the initial lockdowns. However, the bills have still been piling up based on the lack of sessions, events and touring Dommes driven by the general concerns related to Covid. I, as an example, haven't visited since last January (and yes... its killing me) instead of the 3 to 4 times a year I usually do.

Unfortunately, like a lot of businesses their landlord is cutting them no slack or working with them on temporary rent reductions to deal with the economic situation. They have been holding on and pushing through but they are now up against it even with the light at the end of the tunnel finally in sight. Luckily their needs are reasonable (only a total of $15k, with nearly $2500 being raised in the first 24 hours already) so please, if you can, help save this play space in the heart of Atlanta. If you are a sub anywhere near Atlanta, consider visiting and experiencing one of the amazing Dommes who are a part of this collective and leaving a extra tip to go towards saving this amazing facility and the group of Women who inhabit it.

Asp

Here is the appeal from Mistress Ultra Violet as posted on the Fundly site:

Due to the COVID-19 crisis, Our studio in Atlanta has suffered financially and we are now facing the possibility of losing our beloved home of over 8 years. We are now running out of time to keep the space that we've all worked so hard to build. This financial help is needed immediately. Funds will be used to pay back rent, future rent, utility bills, and advertising costs. If we are unable to keep our current space, the funds will also be used to downsize to a smaller location and to cover moving costs. The interruption in our daily lives this year has been difficult to say the least, but My hope is to make it through this crisis — to continue to work and grow and welcome new members of our community.

Thank you, MUV