I’m not sure where to start with this reply. I guess like most marriages it’s complicated. In my case very complicated. First I’ve got to say that my wife is complicated. I’d say she’s dominant in most areas except sexually which is truly ironic given my sexual wiring. It’s not that I’m submissive to my wife because I’m not. Not at all really although I’ve wondered how things would go if I were more submissive around the house. I think she’d probably like it but it’s just not part of our relationship dynamic or my non sexual personality. I do love my wife and want her to be happy so I’m willing to do most anything she asks. And I’m pretty flexible so I’m open to most options but if she doesn’t ask or state a preference then it causes conflict. It’s hard to describe here. Complicated like I say and I don’t want to get real specific in this post. You are right I do put her on a pedestal and she does come first so for the most part if she wants something I’m going to do it or stand in her way. I’m lucky she married me. At times I’ve wondered why she did but truth is I think I’ve been good for her in a lot of ways. We have definite similarities but I think we are more complimentary then similar.