Agreed. As I'm semi retired, I didn't pay much mind to it. However this goes, it will have little affect on me. But, as I'm seeing how impactful this is getting for the young doms who are still active, I'm on board in every way that I can be helpful. I wish that I had been paying more attention early on.

For whatever it is worth, I'm inviting the active doms I'm close with to join this site so they can stay up on this discussion. A few I spoke to this evening have joined Switter. ClubDom and SubbyHubby are setting up a presence there. I'm going to reach out to Neil of C4S and get his advise on how to push things forward. He's mostly retired too but keeps his eyes on what is going on.

Now that things are coming down hard on a lot of ladies and there are so many drastic changes doing on, you will probably see the support you should have had in the first place. Perhaps, we should ask the admin here to start a different topic area. I've no idea if pulling people together for a central place to share information will take off or not. But, maybe.