I feel for your friend

On the occasion when i have been in a relationship i have tried to stop sessioning.

I have not always been perfect. Surprisingly i dont feel guilty about sessioning. I needed it too much. although in my younger days i did feel guilty about not feeling guilty if that makes sense

Most of my adult life i have been single by choice so i haven't had to worry about it.

In my more recent relationships i have tried to break the mold of a traditional relationship and have been comfortable bringing up the idea of consensually having additional partners (for both of us) to meet emotional and physical needs. As ive gotten older i really think this can lead to a healthy relationship dynamic. However, that line of thinking has generally not been well received which is really unfortunate. I guess that has not been normalized yet.

Many of us form friendships and social connections that are different from our partners and those often make for a better relationship and a deeper connection Im surprised that more people arent willing to explore the same thing when it comes to sex or domination.