"I could be dominant AND sensual." That's experience, part of the journey.

It reminds me of a session with Goddess Severa where I was very fragile due to tons of stress. This was my third session with her and we knew each other pretty well. I had to see her since she was only to be in town for a few days and travels once a year. The Goddess is 6' 5" barefoot and if you go on her site she is tremendously imposing. I'm 6' 1" and feel short next to her. We exchanged emails, with me requesting a strap on. My first time.

She met me in her hotel lobby, we got in her room - a suite and living room. She went into the bedroom to get ready and I panicked, got even more depressed than I was before. She came into the living, dressed in black leather and boots. I got on my knees, apologized, said I didn't want the strap on and intimated I should go. She sweetly said stay, saying she would change her outfit.

She came back out dressed like our normal "Amazon" role play, a two-piece thong bathing suit. She was barefoot too. Severa sat back in a large lounge chair and ottoman, smiled and said, "What is wrong with my 'jungle'? Come over here and worship my feet." I did her feet, she ordered me to massage her long legs, and all the while she was talking to me - in charge of course and giving instructions in the "Amazon" character to find out what was wrong. She eventually had me kneel, almost sit at the end of her chair with her arm around me, holding me close to her breast. I began to talk in character too, saying 'jungle' thought he was in trouble and the Goddess would never see him again. She said something like I've always been a good pet, never disrespectful, and hugged me saying everything was alright.

It was cathartic. Tears came to my eyes. I was clearly in deep subspace. At the end we both changed, she came out of the bedroom, I thanked her. She gave me big hug, hoped I felt better and complimented me. Going home that day I felt wonderful, complimented and stressed out. For me that's being "dominant AND sensual," and probably a little bit more.