I remember my first session in 1999. As a new submissive i didnt know what to do or how to handle it. Would i like it? Would reality align with fantasy? Was i supposed to tip? Was i supposed to hug her goodbye?

I remember ber that session going through my lists of kinks and fetishes. Loving every minute but being nervous. Not saying much just going through the session.

Fast forward 20 years and how things have changed. My sessions are highly interactive and despite the fact im a sub i like to think i give as good as i get. In a recent session with strap on play when she asked if i was ready i told my domina she couldnt handle my ass. (She did) But i think she was expecting a “yes mistress” and nearly fell over laughing.

I even switch a little now. Although im not that good at it.

I love the interactions particularly the stuff in between sessions. Im not a hand my tribute over and walk out the door type of sub. Im more in the camp of lets do a 4 hour session and then go grab an incredible dinner. Lets joke via text message during the week. Lets talk about life and business.

I dont think i would have been as successful in vanilla life without these types of interactions.

Thats been a change that has come about as a result of 20 years of great interactions with dominant women. Hopefully ive changed them for the better in some small way as well.

My question is how has your role as a domme or a sub changed for the better over time?